Wednesday, April 28, 2010

le rocco
Dear Rocco,
I cannot take my eyes off of you. Why are you so beautiful? Tell me why you look so good! You come in different colors: rich camel, light gray, and glossy black. I cannot pick a favorite so I guess I'll have to take them all! I think I'll have to take you allI want you to become my duffle. Tell your daddy Mr. Wang that I will put you on my arm everyday. Rocco, oh, how I love you so!

Alexander Wang reinvents the iconic Rocco bag in duffle form. I am sure that all of you have seen, heard of or perhaps own this marvelous tote. The bag is the new must have, the colors are perfect for any season! The camel one comes in a wavy stitched leather with ridged silver studs on the bottom. The gray one is a mini version with rich stamped leather and a silver studded bottom. The most wanted black duffle is a mini as well (however, longer in body) with black stamped leather and glossy black studs along the base. The bag is a great way to add edge to any kind of outfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment