Thursday, August 20, 2009

I spent six weeks of my summer in the gorgeous country Spain. I went with an abroad program and met so many interesting people from all over the world. One thing that I kept my eye open for was style. My favorite thing about the culture is that everyone dresses so nicely. The women wear maxi dresses, skirts and blouses matched with gladiators or heels. The men always have on button ups with trousers. Everyone looks so professional and put together, it's very refresing. I really like the variety of colors the people wear, bright being my favorite. There is a lot of turquoise, orange, yellow and coral being worn. The lifestyle is very relaxed, the people are very friendly, and the atmosphere is beautiful. My favorite places are Granada and Barcelona. I was inspired by so many people on the streets of theses two cities. There is an Arab influence in Granada where you can find colorful patterened gypsy/harem pants. In Barcelona I saw a lot of whites and florals. If you have the chance to visit Spain, I suggest you hurry up and go!


yellow floral dress-bershka; camel purse-H&M; white converse

No comments:

Post a Comment