Tuesday, September 15, 2009

i just can't help myself








I haven't really been up to date with everything lately because of school. PREEN's show was last week and I just had to post some of my favz! Justin Thornton and Thea Bregazzi really know how to work with fabric. They know howb to keep it classy and add abstract designs. I love the super funky straps and layering. One of my favorite things about this Spring RTW collection is that there are a hand full of dresses in a coral/salmon color! Those are two of my favorite colors.
I haven't gotten the chance to browse through a lot of the shows, but....... Hervé Léger was simply to die for, I loved the patterns! The color spectrum and fun dresses in Zac Posen's show were phenomenal, but what's new there? Thakoon, loved the patterns and blues & pinks. And well, Monsieur Jacobs always brings something new to the runway. I am extremely excited for the the rest of the shows and can't wait to see what New York has in store for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment