Sunday, February 28, 2010

Okkkk so I need to give a recap of my favorite shows this week. I don't know what happened to me, but I am like overwhelmed with these collections. Let me start with Blumarine. My girl Anja opened the show in a sassy navy patent trench. Let me just say, she looked real good. The show was kind of a disappointment at first (not a fan of the over the top zebra print), but then all of the sudden BAM! all of these foxy dresses appeared towards the end. These dresses were sexy and short, but the backs had thin trains (sort of Kate Moss circa Met Gala 2009). Anywayz..these dresses were freaking gorgeous. The draping, the colors, and the decorated stones really looked perfect. Moving on to Moschino Cheap & Chic...the show was very typical Moschino in a sense that it was crazy and unexpected. The models were very alive and didn't make the typical sullen faces they normally make. The girls were making funny faces, posing and smiling! The show was celebrating the opening of the brand's new hotel in Milan. All of the guests were standing and mingling as if it was a party. Rosella Jardini said that the concept of her show was "all of the different women who come out of the hotel." I really enjoyed the show, it was a breath of fresh air and tribute to the undying fashion world. Last, but most certainly not least is the ever chic Versace. The color scheme was bright and electric. The geometry in the pieces were phenomenal. The collection was so classic and so chic, my words cannot give it justice...hence I am posting my favorites. I am only posting my favorite piece from Blumarine and Moschino C&C because my Versace photos take up too much room. By the way, it was impossible for me to pick all of my favorite pieces from the Versace show because I practically loved the entire thing...I beg you to look at the entire show yourself if you have not already!


VERSACE aka my favorite A/W show!!
00190m













Blumarine


Moschino Cheap & Chic



style.com

No comments:

Post a Comment