Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Besides being a gorgeous model, to me, Anja is a style icon. I think that she could be Spring and Summer's spokeswoman. She embodies the naturalness that every girl wants to embrace. Her Spring editorials make me look forward to all of the sunny (pollen less, ha!) days that are to come! But anyways...Spring, my friends, is finally here. LIKE LEGIT HERE! I know, I have been obsessing about it for quite some time. I can finally wear shorts and sandals! There is so much to look forward to this month (minus taking the ACT). I vow that this April I will post more interesting things. Ladies and gentlemen, please whip out the lace, the florals, the nudes& beiges & whites, the stripes, the denim and the swim suits yaaay!

fgr

No comments:

Post a Comment