Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bonjour mis cheries! This is my very last week of school and I couldn't be more happy. I took my first final today-geometry-which was surprisingly tres tres easy. To keep my mind off of chemistry, I decided to browse through VOGUE and came across the most beautiful/perfect/gorgeous/fun bag ever! Twas made by Antik Batik. Unfortunately it comes with a hefty price tag and I can't seem to find it anywhere on the internet. Buuuut, I decided to do some research on the designer and she has an interesting story. Gabriella Cortes, Italian born and French by adoption, is a world traveler who adopts global fabric techniques and puts them into her work. She has created beautiful designs inspired by her dancing days at a Parisian cabaret and her visits to Indonesia, India and Bali. The designs are perfect for summer and give an bohemian, down-to-earth vibe. I am obsessed with the assortment of sandals and handbags in her latest collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment