Monday, April 27, 2009

LUST for life




When I saw Barbara Martelos wearing that denim Balmain military jacket, I knew I had fallen in love. Christophe Decarnin's Balmain 2009 collection pretty much blew the entire world away. The collection itself is genius, however I am tired of seeing celebrities wear the multi-thousand dollar jackets. I have not yet dumped Balmain's masterpieces, I am just hoping for more. The good news is my prayers have been answered thanks to none other, Philip Lim. His white and gold miltary vest made my day. I have seen it around in maybe three places, but I just can't resist. Paired with the sharp sleeves, the sleek harem pant and the cunning peep toes, the collection fills my stomach with butterflies. Thank you Mr. Lim for creating this one of a kind!

No comments:

Post a Comment